Skip to content

This post has moved…

June 21, 2011

This entry has been moved to The Half-Hogger.

Please click here to go straight to the post.

About these ads
11 Comments leave one →
  1. Dan permalink
    July 9, 2011 2:36 pm

I want to report freelancer scam. GIUSEPPE LIDONNICI is a scam artist, theft artiest. posting as a professional webdesigner and programmer to do contract work. he asking high upfront startup cost and never do the work. He constantly, making promise that it almost done when he never start on it. day after day, week after week, and month after month, same old promise untill you got tired and give up on him. After that he ignore all your email and phone calls. I believe he been stealing many people high upfront money on all different freelance site. BE AWARE…. GIUSEPPE LIDONNICI is a fraud, dont let him steal your money. Be aware all freelancer with similar action, they could stealing your money.

2. spikethelobster permalink*
    July 9, 2011 2:54 pm

That’s very interesting but unfortunately useless without any kind of proof: it just becomes a rant and potential libel.

3. Hellgirl permalink
    September 13, 2011 5:46 am

First Class Writers is also a scam.

4. spikethelobster permalink*
    September 13, 2011 11:00 am

As I always say whenever someone says that: “Proof, please.”

5. January 10, 2012 10:05 pm

very nice and informative articles for newbie freelancers. Thanks :)

6. August 24, 2012 7:54 pm

I too have been scammed by GIUSEPPE LIDONNICI. I paid him half of the project up front $900 dollars. He told me he was working onit and when I asked for proof he kept saying its on my computer after 2 months of not working come to find out he stole my money! He is a theft do not use him

7. jacksoo permalink
    October 8, 2012 12:09 am

GIUSEPPE LIDONNICI is a scammer do not use him if you are doing freelancer he will steal your money and keep it without working!

Trackbacks

1. Elance And Freelancer: Scam Warning « ScrawlBug
  2. Triond Witch Hunt Signals The End? « ScrawlBug
  3. » Elance, oDesk, Guru And Freelancer: Scam Warning
  4. » 10 Common Freelance Scams (And How To Avoid Them)