12 Reasons Writing Is Better Than Sex
Writing is better than sex!
But why? Here’s a dozen damned fine reasons why you’re better off picking up a pen than whipping off your clothes…
1. Size, duration and length really don’t matter.
2. Even if you’re bad at it, it’s still fun and you can probably still be successful.
3. It’s just as much fun doing it on your own as with another person – but if you want, you can do it in a huge group!
4. People won’t look at you funny if you do it in public.
5. It’s legal to get paid for doing it. You can even get paid for doing it at a distance.
6. No matter how much you produce, you won’t have to pay to put your creations through college.
7. You can live out your wildest fantasies with strangers and not have to endure a divorce.
8. You can do it in front of an audience and get constructive feedback.
9. You can do it quietly or you can make a lot of noise. You can even do it in front of your mother, while eating a donut and with headphones on.
10. If you run out of ink, you just load up a refill and carry on.
11. You can do it for hours and still be able to walk normally.
12. It doesn’t matter if your cat wanders across your lap while you’re doing it.
Anyone think of any other reasons why writing is better than sex?